Monday, November 26, 2007

Working to the bone

Not dead, just crazy busy. Since my last post I (in no particular order):
wrote a 10 page paper
wrote a 8 page paper
constructed a concept mini unit
went to Vegas--7 hours one way, 5 1/2 hours back.
went to the Liberace Museum (gay-tastic by the way!)
went to Alan's shows
freaked out on the amount of homework I have to do
kicked back with my awesome friends Staci, Adam, and their parents
chilled with Jess, Kristina, and Corey
read a minimum of 500 pages of schoolbooks
finally found out what I got on my midterm
worked on my project for my student teaching
wrote and taught lots of blind lessons
did an obscene amount of homework assignments
hiked in Red Rock
got a cold
met James' new gf
went on a fieldtrip to the Southern California College of Optometry
went to the Alien Jerky store in Baker, CA
drank a yard of frozen Marguerita with an extra shot
went to Kate's birthday party
freaked out again about homework
ate the best burger I have ever had (twice)

I think that covers it. Stay tuned. More after my finals are over December 5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home