Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Student teaching drama update

My master teacher's ankle is not broken. Hooray! But she will be off work for at least one more week, maybe 2. Boo! So effective today, I will have a new master teacher. My new teacher is my instructor from my blindfold class this summer. That's the good part. The bad part is that I will start traveling to the San Fernando Valley. That means I have to take the 405 better known as the slow-o-5. My commute's gonna be a bitch. I've sent out emails and made phone calls to get my assignment's due dates moved. Since I'm starting over, getting some of the assignments done on time won't be quality work. All these assignments are going in my portfolio, so they've gotta be at least a little organized and well planned. Ugh!

1 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger sonicfrog said...

Any way you can take the Metro? When I lived in Lancaster, I took it to and from work in Glendale, and it worked for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home