Saturday, August 18, 2007

My weekend so far...

Last night Alan and I went to dinner with Kristina, Jessica, and Amanda (amazing how many of us there are) at Messob, an Ethiopian restaurant. After gorging ourselves on beef, lamb, chicken, veges, and baklava, we headed to Jess and Amanda's for a game of Cranium. Fun times and Alan, Jess, and I won. Woohoo! I had to spell asparagus backwards. That sucked.

Today Alan and I went to the Kenneth Hahn city park and found the Olympic forest from the 1984 Olympics and the Japanese gardens then had a nice hike around the park. We ate lunch under a tree from some other country (no markers on the trees so we had no clue what was in the forest).

Now I'm going to shower and take a nap before we go to Alan's show tonight. Tomorrow is last minute errands and start packing for Ohio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home