Friday, August 10, 2007

Harry Potter

So because school is so busy and chaotic most of the time, I refused to buy Harry Potter until my final was over. I went to Target the day before my final (Tuesday) to get it so I could start as soon as I recovered from the shock of the final. They were out!! So not happy. So after my final on Wednesday, I called our neighbor that had bought 2 copies to see if one of hers was available. I picked up the copy she gave me Wednesday night, however, was too exhausted to start. First thing this morning (around 8 AM) I started reading my awesome gift from Kate and finished it about 11:15 tonight. Oh my god! I expected it to be much more traumatic for me to read. Great book and fun read. Tomorrow my goal is to do the stuff I was supposed to do today....like take the truck in to get fixed. When will people stop smashing my truck anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home