Tuesday, July 31, 2007

What a day!!!

Today was just messed up. I left for school in Santa Monica at 8:10 for a 35 minute commute. After 25 minutes I had only gone a mile or 2. Then as I was stopped at a light, and just getting ready to call my instructor to tell her I was going to be late, I was rear ended. The lady hit me kind of hard and jolted me. Pulled over onto a side street, no damage. Exchanged phone numbers just in case. Called my instructor. Then my back felt funny. Grabbed the ice pack from my lunch bag and drove with it on my back. Got to school. Walked around for a couple hours. My back got tighter and tighter. Left Santa Monica to travel to campus and decided to stop at home to get Darvocet. Halfway home, a semi tried to get in my lane with me in the way. Lay on horn and slam on breaks praying that no one is behind me. Escape. Almost home I get a phone call. Jessica from school is crying. She was sandwiched on the 405 on her way to campus from Santa Monica. She's fine. The front end is ok, but the rear end needs a lot of work. None the less she missed an important class. My back is sore but ok I think. Just gonna stay on top of the meds. No insurance right now (in application process waiting for approval). Can it get worse?

2 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

Jeez. I hope the back stays OK!

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh, never ask if it can get worse. That bastard Murphy and his laws have spies everywhere waiting to here that line.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home