Thursday, August 30, 2007

MIA again

So I've disappeared again. I've failed miserably with Aimee's 2 post a week quota. So we're back from Ohio. I finished my Intro to Special Ed class this afternoon. I got my blindfold class final back. So much better than I expected. I've got my classmate Kristina addicted to Harry Potter. She started book one about a month ago and she has been waiting for book 4 for over week. Alan and I are going camping this weekend at the Southfork campground near Devil's punchbowl. Not sure if there is bear boxes, so we aren't taking any thing that needs refrigerated. Really hard to hang a cooler. We're only taking a cooler to hold two 2-1/2 gallon jugs of water that we've frozen so we have cold water. I think it's going to be in the 90's this weekend. No fires this weekend. All the national forests here have no fires after August 1st because of the lack of rain over the last year. That sucks but what can you do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home