Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Life update

So the new student teaching placement is going well I think. Sandy is a doll and she is really trying to help me out. Bryan and Sarah are enroute to Chicago for their big move. I'm excited for them. Fresno is not where the 3 of us wanted to stay, it was a stepping stone to something better. We made fabulous friends that we will always love and stay in contact with (even if not as much as we want to). I agree with their blog that if we aren't moving forward, we are moving backwards. There are so many things I want to do and explore in life and staying in one place doesn't always offer that to you. That's all I've got on now besides school work that is piling up higher and higher. I have a large paper due in a couple weeks that I haven't even attempted to start. My Intro to Vision midterm is next week. I have a lady coming to observe my teaching style next week. I started on the homework for this week for the vision class and I must say I don't think I understand it. Doesn't help that it is an online class so there's no lecture to help you understand. YAY! I've got 2 study groups planned for early next week to get ready for this test. It's going to be a busy week.

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger rimalicious said...

I totally suck. Never returned your call (yeah, I got it.) I was really touched that you thought of me. Sorry. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home