Thursday, February 01, 2007

It makes me sound too important...

Our company has recently created a new job position at work. It is called Therapy Service Unit Manager. Our facility will have 2 since we have such a large amount of staff and caseload. Basically I was given one of the positions because I am already doing the schedule and am the primary person managing the Medicare Part A and HMO treatment books (primarily the short term rehab candidates). The other position will manage the long term patient caseloads (Medicare and HMO Part B). I'm supposed to get a raise at some point. Sarah, Aimee, Colleen, and a few others are calling me 'supervisor'. It is creepy. The upside is, I'm going to get paid for managing my caseload, as well as, the extras I've been doing. I like raises. They buy plane tickets to Ohio and gas to LA.

**For Aimee**
Did you see? 3 posts in 3 days. How am I doing with my quota? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home