Monday, January 15, 2007

Freezing!

My back is feeling better. Less overall pain. Some stiffness today. Started strengthening again.

This weekend was filled with good food and friends. Friday night I went to Jeanine's for dinner, and dice games with Estelle and Jeanine, before Peter came into town. Saturday night friends and co-workers from the therapy department went for really good Indian food at Tandoori Night. Everything was yummy. I tried some of Bryan's goat and it was very tasty. I'm looking foward to taking Alan there next time he's in Fresno. After dinner Bryan, Sarah, Colleen, and Chris went to Aimee's place to hang out and eat cheesecake. It was nice to just hang with friends with no pressure to clean or cook.

With the freeze that has taken over the west coast, I have been trying to stay warm. My house is not insulated well and it's extremely drafty. I've been sleeping on the couch because my bedroom is just too cold.

Tonight I finished my book, and am watching Labrynth. Good times.

1 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home