Monday, January 08, 2007

Another grrrr for the saga.

So this morning I thought, "Next week is my back appointment. Almost there." Then I got a call from them today. "The doctor won't be in on the 19th we need to reschedule your appointment." Now I don't go until February 5th. That's almost 2 1/2 weeks later than the original appointment. I almost cried. Now I'm just bitter. My back hurts and my body is stiff. I can't do my job properly. I can't do things I want to do. If I have to deal with changing my lifestyle I will. If there is nothing that can be done that's fine. I won't like it, but I'll do it. But dragging me along with no options but dealing with it is ridiculous. I am on the waiting list for cancellations. I will be calling everyday checking for cancellations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home