Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Courtesy of the USPS....

0102071604.jpg
0102071604.jpg
Originally uploaded by amandaot.



Pictured above is the items that I received from Staci for Xmas that she did not send me. For those that don't know the story....

On Saturday afternoon I got a call from Bryan that a package arrived for me from Staci and the box was pretty tore up. He could look inside it. That is especially bad because she had mailed me Fiestaware. When I got home Alan carried the box upstairs. The top of the box was tore open and there was a good 6 inch long and 3 inch wide gap in the top of the box and it had been 'tied' back together with strapping. I finished opening the box and pulled out the contents. At first I found some of the contents strange and called Staci to tell her the Fiestaware appeared ok but the cookies were rather crumbled and there were crumbs all over the inside of the box. Later that night/day I decided that Staci couldn't have sent me all of that stuff. It was just too weird. What was even more odd was the gifts were from the Gruszies, Andrew, Nichole, and 'your cousins.' The gifts were addressed to Grandma YaYa, Aunt Chris, Dad, Jacob, and Zoe. As far as I know, I am not any of those people, and neither is Staci. Monday morning Staci called and she hadn't sent me those gifts (obvious to me by then).

If anyone is missing:
1 dozen cookies
2-4 pack packages of Ferrer Rocher candy (only one left now...Alan ate one package)
1 empty See's candy stocking with a reindeer head on it
1 knit stocking with a snowman head on it and a bag of M&M's in it
1 1970 Chevy Impala model car kit
1 kids pink purse with girls hair accessories attached
1 package of Hickory Farms snack sausage (looks like Slim Jims)

Contact me and I will gladly mail you your stuff. I'm sorry if someone ended up having a sad Xmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home