Wednesday, November 29, 2006

For those not in the know...

I finally had my appointment at the Spine and Orthopedic clinic yesterday. I saw the Nurse Practitioner. She said my xrays were ok. The only obvious thing about them is my 6th lumbar (that's not new to me, however, a normal person has 5) and my 'C' curve in my lumber is straightening out. I'm more hook shaped than C-shaped. Going to go to PT for 6 weeks and get an MRI. I was given a corset to wear while doing activities that strain my back (lifting, cleaning, etc.). Sarah says it makes my boobs look big. They are big but apparently it makes it worse. I also have mucle relaxers (which I need to pick up from Rite Aid) and a TENS unit (a home electrical stimulation machine). I go to see the Doctor after my MRI and stuff in January. That's my back update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home