Monday, November 20, 2006

Don't have a lot to say....

So Aimee says I need to blog more. She said my quota is twice a week. I don't really have enough interesting things going on in my life to warrent that many blogs. This weekend was another trip to LA. Aimee and I carpooled. Having a second person in the car breaks up the drive. The drive didn't seem nearly as bad. Friday night was low key. Saturday was football, errands, taking a walk, and going to the jam. Sunday was shopping in Santa Monica for Xmas presents before returning home.

Today was a weird day. Lots of people went to the hospital. I was a busy girl after work. I went to get my allergy shot, exercised, and scrubbed the cat from another room of the house. One more room to go then I focus on cleaning the furniture.

Tomorrow night will probably be more of the same.

1 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger fuzzyelf said...

more. more. more!!!! :) XOXOX
oh, and gobble, gobble - it's Turkey Time! Post run mimosas rock.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home