Wednesday, November 01, 2006

"Hey laserlips, your mama was a snowblower!"

So I tried to electrocute myself at work today. It was awesome! (Not really.) I was unplugging my patient's tube feed machine from the wall and the plug was tough to pull. I got it half out and repositioned my hand to grab the plug better and stuck my finger right on the prong. I definitely felt that all the way up my arm. Sarah saw the current up the wire. I will have to say I felt funny for a little while afterwards. Now I can say my brain has been reprogrammed.

1 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS IS KIND OF OLD. HEY IT ALL SET UP FOR NUMBER ONE AND NUMBER TWO. SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME. GO B-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------UCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home