Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Shake, shake, shake...shake, shake, shake...shake those trees!

So I'm completely beat. I need to run a million errands and have one done. It's 6:00 and I'm thinking about just going to bed. It's walnut harvesting time and (big surprise) I'm allergic to walnut trees. So as they shake the trees, I'm miserable. My eyes itch, my nose is running, I'm sneezing, and my head hurts. Damn walnuts!

In other news, the Big Fresno Fair starts today. Kenny Rogers is playing tonight. I had an invite for free from Will, but I just can't get off my couch. Damn walnuts!

Let's see...yep that's pretty much it. Was looking to exercise, but I don't have the energy. I really just want to go to sleep. I think tonight I will take a big dose of Benedryll and Sudafed. Yeah drugs! Boo walnuts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home