Thursday, September 21, 2006

Homecoming (revised)

So the entry I posted last night (and deleted this morning) was all in anger, and shouldn't be posted online. For those that didn't read it, I didn't have the best homecoming courtesy of my cat. Her behaviors are getting out of hand even if all of them are not her fault. Tonight I was too tired to take her to the Feline Foundation like I had plotted last night. Instead, I went to Petco on my way home from allergy shots and x-rays. I bought her this....



"It has been shown essences....when added to your pet's drinking water...balance the emotions of pets with behavioral problems..."

Directions:
"...1 teaspoon twice daily in pets' drinking water....When pet seems happy and content GOOD CAT is not longer needed..."

I've justified 'drugging' her by rationalizing that it's like St. John's Wort for cats. Her reaction so far is a licking marathon to her chops after taking a drink of water. She came out of the kitchen, as I was getting ready to type Alan a fairly long email (about a page long), licking her chops. When I finished the email she was still licking her chops. I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home