Thursday, September 14, 2006

Damn skunks! They stink!

So I'm in Ohio right now. So far I've went out to eat with family and family friends, played lots of games, read an almost 600 page book, bought 2 more books, talked to friends, and made plans to see more friends. It's freaking cold here! I haven't taken my hoodie off since I've got here. Each day they say it will warm up and it hasn't. It's been a relaxing week except one period of 24 hours. Tomorrow is hanging with the folks and taking Jon out for his 21st birthday.

Now I'm at the computer and see that Pluto's name was ripped away and replaced with a number. What's the big deal if it has a name? Poor Pluto. Right after I read that (and by right after, I mean 10 minutes of waiting for dial-up to bring up my next site) an incredibly strong skunk smell takes over the room and my eyes are burning and I now have a headache. Isn't the country grand?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home