Friday, September 08, 2006

Long time no post....

Sorry for being MIA (although I doubt too many people check this daily). It's been an interesting few weeks. I threw out my back twice in one week recently, so I've been pretty depressed and moody from pain. I also have been doing some hard core hibernating. Last weekend I went to LA and spent a good portion of the weekend on the couch feeling frustrated that Alan was taking care of me. Not that I don't appreciate it, but I hate feeling helpless. It would have been different if I was sick and didn't want to get up and do stuff. My back is better, but I still have a kink on the left side. My doctor is arranging a neuro consult for when I get back from Ohio. Speaking of which...for those not in the know, I am leaving for Ohio tomorrrow early early early. Am I packed? No. Have I even started to pack? No. Yeah I'll get to it. I needed some rest time after work and running errands. What else is new? Alan leaves for London on the 16th. I'm insanely jealous. If you read this, and I haven't emailed you or contacted you (I'm sorry send me your email address!), and you want to get together....let me know. Hey California people! Wanna go camping or hiking the weekend I get back? Hit me up! Tata for now.

2 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger rimalicious said...

I actually had noticed that you hadn't posted in a while ... hope you feel better! :)

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

any place run by the bureau of land managemnt or national forest grody can run around leash free, thinking about checking out the coalinga mineral springs...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home