Thursday, November 16, 2006

Just for the record, I'm lazy.

Long time no post. The subject explains it all. Housesitting at my coworker David's tonight. The Zera's and I are sharing duties. After work I went home to pack for LA, went to get an allergy shot, and visited my coworker, Rick, in the hospital before heading to David and Russell's to feed the dogs. He had surgery on his colon. He is definitely doing better than originally, but won't be going home as soon as he hoped. I'm wearing my nifty new ankle weights. Was hoping to go for a walk, but I had to return the pair I bought last night, so I ran out of time. I figure if I wear them while outside playing with the dogs and while I do laundry and walk around the house, I'm getting more exercise than not. They are travelling to LA with me. I figured that I have the stairmaster at home, I need something exercise worthy at Alan's

Been doing some hardcore Christmas shopping. Trying to get done before Thanksgiving so I can mail that out by the first of December. However, if you refer to the subject, it may not happen. Maybe this weekend. I've got a pretty good chunk done.

For Turkey Day this year, I have to work in the morning. After work, I am travelling to 3 dinners. Never had to do the holiday jumping before. It will be a new experience. Alan and my first stop is Marie Callenders with Alan's mom and brother. Then we will head to the White family's house before making our final stop at the Mobritton's for dessert. It shall be a full day before heading to work on Friday. The crappy part about working in health care is the lack of holidays off. Maybe next year if I am a student I can swing that.

Speaking of being a student, I finally called Cal State LA and they don't begin processing summer quarter applications until early spring. That's kind of crappy. However, they do process them in the order they were received. Since I applied in August, it means that I will be one of the first if not the first one processed. That's nice. Yay me!

That's pretty much it on my end. What's going on in yours?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home