Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Mmmm Darvocet

Tonight I feel better than I have in weeks. Aimee gave me a couple Darvocet. I took one and the pain is so much better I could enjoy dinner out with her and not cringe from sitting on the hard chairs. I did all my back stretches for the first time since the week of Xmas. I've been in so much pain that I couldn't tolerate all the stretches before tonight. It is a nice reprieve and a bit more uplifting. I called the doctor to try to get in earlier today and I missed office hours by about 30 minutes. I will try to call earlier tomorrow. The Darvocet is beginning to wear off a bit, but that's ok. I'm going to sleep soon and I tend to have less pain when sleeping. I'm icing now since I did more stretches tonight than in 2 weeks. Hopefully the reprieve from pain will make my body less tense and decrease my overall pain. Just the fact I got a chance to uplift my mood might help that too.

1 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger fuzzyelf said...

I know nothing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home