Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Did you know November 14th is Pickle Appreciation Day?

I was searching for a good title for this entry, and I discovered the above worthless knowledge. What that has to do with this blog you will soon see.

Tonight was kind of a lazy night. I got home from work late, so I didn't have time to go to the allergist as I planned nor did I go to JoAnn's for last details for the purse. (The allergist and JoAnn's are on the north side of town less than 1 mile from each other.) Instead I read my magazines and uploaded pictures, which can be found here. While messing around with my Vegas pics, I decided to put up some more Myspace pics. All the while I snacked on the jar of pickles I opened at dinner. Let's just say I'm feeling a little ill since I ate an entire 24 oz. jar of baby dills in less than 2 hours. I anticipate some tremendous stomach pains over the next 24 hours...an hour of punishment for each ounce of pickles. Blah! That was a dumb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home