Tuesday, September 27, 2005

"As anyone who has been close to someone that has committed suicide knows, there is no other pain like that felt after the incident." ~Peter Greene

Runyon informed me tonight that a girl I had been friends with in college committed suicide this past week. Runyon and I both lost touch with her after leaving EMU. She was originally from New Riegal, so when I moved to Tiffin, we were supposed to get together sometime when she was home to visit family. Runyon recently reconnected with her, and they went to lunch the week before she died. I remember Runyon asking me if I remembered her and that she says 'hello.' I told Runyon to say 'hello' back when she spoke to Erin again. Unfortunately, she was gone when Runyon came back from her cruise. She was a great girl and I'm sad that she is gone. The world missed out on Erin's smile and enthusiasm. You were loved Erin! I wish you felt there was a different alternative. Rest in peace my dear...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home