Friday, August 19, 2005

TGIF

I'm so tired right now I can hardly stand it. Between lack of sleep from insomnia and Sarah still being off, work did me in this week. I feel like all I do at work is run anymore. It's sad that on Monday David is scheduled for over 9 hours of treatment time. that would take the average person around 11 hours when you factor in everything that goes wrong in a day. I'm scheduled for significantly less than that, however, it is the weekend. We have been full for 2 weeks now. Everyone that went home this week will undoubtably be replaced this weekend. We have averaged 7 admits a weekend all month. Therefore, I'm sure my schedule will look like hell on Monday. I feel bad for the PT's that are working overtime all over the place. At least the OT's have some per diem people on Saturday. With 4 PT's short and no weekend coverage, the PT's are packed. We're all tired. Thank God it's Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home