Monday, August 01, 2005

Now I haven't ranted in awhile, so I'm going to take that opportunity right now. I went to Target tonight to buy some toiletries and such. Things are going smoothly...I have my list, find everything easily, and am just checking it off like nobody's business...until I have to buy deodorant. Now for the love of God...can we make just one normal scented deodorant. Somehow between now and last time I bought it, there is an abundance of really skanky scents. Of course all the normal scents are not to be found. I swear I spent 15 minutes just looking for something that was normal. And strong! Oh my god! Not only were the fragrances nauseating, but they were so damn strong. Now I have to transfer people all day from wheelchair to bed and vice versa, at some point, there is going to be an old man or woman's face near my armpit. Number one: it isn't necessary for it to be blatantly obvious that I wear deodorant. Number two: they really don't need to smell 'glacier mist.' I mean honestly...what does ice really smell like? And trust me, their interpretation of it is bad. This here is what I'm talking about. For another thing, if my armpits are sparkling, doesn't that mean it isn't working? If my armpits ever smell dazzling, shimmery, or radiant...it's not because I'm using those scents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home