Sunday, June 26, 2005

Today was beautiful day for exploring the trails around the Moro Rock area of Sequoia. I haven't a clue how many trails I followed, or how far I hiked. I would estimate at least 10 miles. I think for the first time ever, I am posting pics on the same day they were taken rather than months later. Go figure. It was a relaxing day, and I got to see a lot of cool nature-related and non-nature-related sites that I really want to take anyone that is willing to sometime. It's not a difficult hike when you don't go the long way to get there. A perfect hike for you Colleen!

4 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger rimalicious said...

gorgeous, and I could prolly handle the "easy" hike too!

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger amanda said...

anytime!

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Will said...

Happy birthday, 'Manda.

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger amanda said...

don't rush 26...not there yet :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home