Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Just lazy I guess

So I've noticed how lazy I've gotten and I only seem to post pics now. Sorry about that everyone.

Went to Vegas this past weekend and lost of course. I spent way to much money on stuff I don't need but really wanted. Hmmm...Bought the patriarch of my family a pretty sweet Father's day gift in Vegas (he will have to wait a month because it is heavy and is coming in my suitcase).

I got a new haircut. I suck and haven't posted a pic yet. The best I've got is on Will's site under May 27th. It's fun to style.

For all those living in Ohio and the vicinity, I will be home the morning of July 5th and will be flying out the afternoon of July 11th. Hoping to have a bday party with any friends still in the area on July 8th. Anyone that is interested should email or call me.

I'm still training for my Mount Whitney hike with Matt. We hike Sept. 17th. I'm trying to be as rough on my body as possible by doing some stair climbers and incline running.

In case I get lazy again, here is some upcoming events in my life....
Sunday I go rafting on the Merced river
The following weekend is camping and hiking up the Yosemite Falls then onto Eagle's peak
The weekend following that I plan on hiking Half Dome again
Somewhere in there James is planning a visit to Fresno

Until next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home