Saturday, May 07, 2005

Staying home

For the first weekend in months, I am actually staying home and playing catch up. I finally uploaded pics from Long Beach and the Photo Scavenger Hunt, Washington DC, and from my solo Vernal and Nevada Falls hike.

If you notice on the sidebar, I've made some changes. My profile is gone, and I added links to friends' websites. Will, you need to send my your picture site so that I can add that too. If I am forgetting anyone else, let me know.

If you want to view all my pictures past and present, you have to become a member of the Kodak Gallery. (It's free. There is also a link for that.) To just look up present pictures, just click on the above links or browse my site for other links. Unfortunately, my old website is no longer functioning so those links are lost.

1 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Blogger rimalicious said...

I like it. Thanks for linking me, I feel cool now. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home