Monday, September 12, 2005

Caving

Bryan, Sarah, Mike, Steve, Felicia, and I went caving on Saturday. It was awesome until we had to climb out. I went swimming at least twice from falling in the river. I swam with a dead fish and scared Felicia when she thought I broke my hip in a fall. My legs from the knees down look like they were 'beat with a bat' as Sarah stated it. My doctor was not impressed by them when I went to my appointment with her today. She told me she hopes I don't again and made notes in my chart regarding them. It was totally worth it. I could have done without the climbing out...which I sucked at. However, Mike didn't leave anyone at the bottom of the cave and we all appreciate that. Thank you Mike and Steve! This week I'm housesitting for David and Russell before I take off for Mount Whitney on Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home