Monday, May 19, 2008

Stupid cyberspace

So I posted yesterday and it didn't go up. How irritating. I'm tired so here's the short of it:

Friday: Alan had to make a last minute run to Fresno to finish his motorcycle. I showed up in the 'No' and didn't tell him I was coming

Saturday: Shopping for summer clothes that do not fall off. Last summer size 8/10 this summer 4/6. Blah! After shopping Jamba Juice, naptime, visit with Will and Carrie, and Paige's bday bash with sushi and karaoke.

Sunday: Lunch with Jeanine, help finish the motorcycle, leave Fresno at 8, get stuck in Pacheco pass for over an hour, get back to Palo Alto at 11:10. Blah!

Today: Tired as all get out, family training that I did not expect, Mexican food for dinner with the girls, and working on my last project for school.

Tomorrow: Just getting through the week. Alan will be here on Friday! Only 13 more days of internship!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home