Friday, March 07, 2008

It's over!

The most grueling 10 weeks of my life is over. My case study is done, all my finals are done, my student teaching is done. Holy cow! I haven't slept in 10 weeks--ask Alan because I keep him up too. In 11 hours I will be on a plane to NYC to party with Matt and my classmates, and play with Seeing Eye dogs. Speaking of Seeing Eye dogs...you can only call them Seeing Eye dogs if they are trained at Seeing Eye (one of our seminar stops on our trip). Seeing Eye is trademarked, so all other dogs trained for the blind or visually impaired are 'guide dogs.' So I'm going to get to be blindfolded and use a real Seeing Eye dog. How cool is that?!?!? Ok I'm exhausted. I'm off to finish packing and crash out ASAP. Toodles!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Like Kleenex and facial tissue, Charmin and butt-wipe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home