Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I swear to you I'm not dead.

So these last couple of weeks have been rough. We took our Comps on Saturday and I tried to regurgitate everything I was supposed to have learned this last year. I only had to make up a small portion of the first section, so hopefully I recited enough Special Education law and litigation crap to pass. The second section was a breeze. The third section was what I expected, but still a lot of regurgitated information. But regardless, it's over. If I pass, then I'm free and clear. If I don't pass, I retake the sections I did not pass.

The internship is going ok. I'm so sick of being here, but I'll survive. Being away from home for 3 months is crappy. Two of my students are being tempermental. I got a new student today and he seems great. He grew up in Monclova, OH and lived in Point Place for awhile. Today we talked may flies. Good times.

Jessica and I are probably going to San Francisco this weekend and get out of our house. I'm itching to do something fun and different. I also need to start my online class. It should be a breeze, but the motivation to do is escaping me. Maybe I'll get to it tonight, but Harry Potter sounds so much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home