Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Still kicking, but barely

It's been a rough week. Instead of staying home and studying like my roommates did, I went to Fresno to meet up with Alan and hang with Will, Carrie, Fritzen, John, Paige, and Jeff. I got very little studying done and have been trying to catch up all week. Comps are in 10 days.

On a lighter note, my supervisor told me she can tell I'm working hard, and she said I'm doing a good job. She can see improvement in my lessons as the days go on. That was reassuring. Sounds like she's going to pass me :)

Nothing else to report. Just more studying. I've memorized the definitions for the 10 categories of IDEA plus the IDEA definitions for deaf-blind and multiple disabilities. Now I get to work on Special Ed. law!! Yippee! Sounds riveting doesn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home