Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Hope everyone has had a warm and safe Christmas so far. Ours has been incredibly lazy and that seems so odd to me. After moving to California my family traditions were disrupted and I no longer had to travel to and from church, to grandma's, and to my parents' on Christmas Eve then endure Christmas Day with the rest of the family. In California my friends and I made our own traditions. Christmas Eve we went to Will and Carrie's and Christmas Day we'd go to Bryan and Sarah's or my place. Both events will filled with food, staying up late, getting up early, cooking, drinking, family and friends. This year since Bryan and Sarah moved to Chicago and Will and Carrie are in Florida visiting their families, I have no tradition this year. Last night I tagged along for the Santa run with the White Family, Alan, and John. Today Alan and I are just lazying around until we go to Alan's mom's for lunch/dinner. It's an odd feeling. Tonight we're hoping to gather some friends to see Sweeney Todd. It's a Christmas I'm not accustomed to. I feel like I should be stressed out or cooking or at least have drink in my hand. It's kind of nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home