Friday, June 22, 2007

Randomness

Today is Friday. My 'day off' school. I got up a little before 8 when I got a text message from my cousin Hillary. I don't think she realized how early it was here. I played online for a little while to wake up, then exercised to work off some stress. After a really warm shower, I sat down to study around 11. It's now 8:00 PM and I have probably studied over 6 hours today. I'm finding that I'm taking more and more breaks this evening than I did earlier today. I have to get a little ahead to be able to enjoy going to Fresno next weekend. I have to work tomorrow, and I promised Alan we would have some kind of fun on Sunday since I am not working. The goal is to put down the books tonight and not pick them up again until Sunday evening.

In other news, any one that has taken the CBEST, hit me up. I'll chat with Carrie next week, but I need some input. I have to take it in August. Haven't taken a standardized test in 10 or 11 years.

Chatted with Sarah over email and texts today. That was a nice break to the day. I miss Team Nayked in between all the craziness. How is everyone doing out there in Fresno anyway???

1 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger fuzzyelf said...

we miss you..come back....okay okay you *can* bring alan...pretty please?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home