Thursday, June 07, 2007

What's new you ask? (Ok you didn't but I'm going to tell you anyway!)

This week has been grueling compared to what I've been used to. The alarm goes off at 6, I get up by 6:15. On the road to work at 7. Drive 12 miles from West LA to Sherman Oaks via Laurel Canyon Dr (mostly one lane mountain road). Get to work about 7:35-7:40. I relax in the car until almost 8 because my schedule won't be ready if I go in earlier. This place is nicer to me schedule wise. I only am scheduled 420 not 440 or more, but every minute counts. I work 8 hours and enjoy the people. The rehab director likes me and wants me to hire on. I can't obviously, and it's an Aegis building so I would be reluctant anyway. I try to leave no later than 4:30. If I leave before 4:30, I get home in 45 minutes. I leave later it takes me 55-60 minutes. By the time I get home, I'm tired. I walk to dog when I get home since Alan has been getting home later than I am. I'm going to do a little exercise tonight I hope. I had an easier day today, only worked 7.5 hours, and did 385. I got lazy at the end of the day and slowed down. They anticipated I'd get out in 7 with 385. I was still over 90% productive because unlike Covenant Care, breaks are not added into my productivity.

In other news, for those present for the death of my water purifier...it was under warrenty still. I got a new casing the other night in the mail and now it's all shiny and like new. YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home