Thursday, May 31, 2007

Workin' nine to five What a way to make a livin'

I started my first day of work again. I'm pooped. For those at PG...I didn't 430 on my first day. Holy crap. Although the building is less stressful than PG. Slower pace. I'd like to say that it was because I don't have to deal with all the administration, however, no one else in the rehab staff appeared overly stressed out either. All the staff was extremely nice and helpful. For those that recall when I worked at Bortz in Michigan, the building was like an exact replica of that. 4 floors, elevators that move really really really slow, and old nursing home feel. The only difference...not all the bathrooms had sinks. Some of the patient's rooms had sinks in 'bedroom' and toilets in the bathroom. Odd. Tomorrow is more of the same. Monday is a trip to the Valley in Sherman Oaks before trying to make it back to Margarita Monday. (And yes, I will continue Margarita Monday. Acapulco is 3 miles from our apartment.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home