Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Moving In Part Trois

As you may notice, I am learning to count in French as I do this. I'm sure Bryan and Sarah will correct me if I mess up :)

Today was a lonely day. Wasn't motivated to do much. Got up late and called Pacific Gardens for my last PPD date. Emailed CareerStaff. Went grocery shopping. Browsed the web. Organized my clothes so I can find them faster and put my shoes away. Then I made Alan dinner and talked to Carrie Morris/Albritton. It was nice to hear from someone today. Alan was home long enough to eat and dry dishes before heading off to class. I sound like a sad housewife.

2 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Blogger fuzzyelf said...

we all miss you terribly...

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger amanda said...

thanks. miss you guys too. although today i feel better. hopefully i can combine some yard sale stuff today so i have room to do some vacuuming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home