Monday, May 07, 2007

MIA

Work finished on Friday. Winding down toward the move. Had my final going away party on Saturday. Thank you everyone for all your support and love. Bryan and Sarah made a slideshow of pictures from the last 4 years. It had a wide variety of events...good memories and some that I wouldn't mind ignoring.

Packing is going well I think. All my desks are cleaned out, most knick knacks are packed. Alan took a couple boxes and books, the TV, and all my DVD's and DVD player last night. There is less distraction now. I started on the kitchen today after i went to the eye doctor. I forgot how bad my prescription is. Might have the glasses shipped to me since they have to order my left lens. My prescription hasn't changed much. .25 change in the right eye and my astigmatism shifted. No astigmatism in the left eye any more, but my right eye's has got worse. Made an appointment to get my 30,000 mile service done on the truck this week. Only things left to do is call the utilities to get them shut off (I think).

Tonight I hope to finish the kitchen. Tomorrow I hope to get the knick knacks finished and work on the clothes. Friday is laundry and last minute stuff.

1 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck with the rest of your move.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home