Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!!!

I just about everyone is getting this as Easter is ending or has ended. Better late than never.

This weekend was a pretty busy one. Thursday night I had my last set of injections. They went really well. Other than some stiffness and difficulty sleeping on Thursday, I had no other problems.

Friday Alan was here all day. We made apple crisp and enjoyed happy hour with friends.

Saturday was errands and festivities with friends. I didn't feel good most of the day. Weird heart burn stuff. All and all not a bad day though.

Today was Easter with Bryan, Sarah, Aimee, Chris, Lynda, Eric, and Alan. We went to Marie Callenders and pigged out on buffet.

Tomorrow is another day and another dollar. Only 20 more days of work!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home