Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Spring is in full swing

It was nice and warm today, but not too warm. I just got back from a walk to Subway and back. I'm playing Jarod today. In a little while I have to head to the grocery store. Exciting life huh?

I finished my Spanish video late Friday afternoon/early evening. Last night I finished making all my flashcards...all 450 of them. The next step is to learn at least half of them in the coming weeks. Blah.

I have my last back shot on Thursday afternoon. Alan is coming in Thursday night since I have Friday off. Hopefully, we'll get some packing done. (That is, Alan gets some boxes packed while I supervise since I'm restricted on Friday from lifting.)

1 Comments:

At 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? I took the day off from work... So I could do more work?

-Alan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home