Monday, May 14, 2007

Moved in...sort of.

Well I'm in LA. I am currently sitting on the couch and baracaded in by boxes and furniture. Just when I think I've made progress, I walk into the doorway of the living room and start crawling over things to get to the couch to rest. Currently, the kitchen is 1/2 put together. Tonight we are going to move the refrigerator to a different location to open up for more cupboard space. The kitchen should be done tonight. 1/2 of my clothes are put away. Anything that hangs up is done. I can't put things in drawers because the dresser is full of junk. Alan didn't get a chance to clean up the bedroom at all before my arrival. I have designated the bedroom as his responsibility. The bathroom is pretty much done. The only thing that may go in there yet is things that I just haven't found. As far as furniture goes, the futon and the murphy bed will be picked up by the large trash pick up on Friday. Conveniently, that takes place this week. That's so awesome. You have no idea how much of a life saver that is. I will say that it is only day 2 in LA and I'm so thoroughly exhausted. No sleeping in this morning. We had to return the UHaul before Alan went to work. I have pics of the initial apartment mess, when I figure out how to post them you will all get an idea of what I'm up against.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home