Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hey PG and other Fresno people!

Alan and I were talking the other day about how he should spend his vacation time. He wanted to take a week at Xmas, and spend it in Fresno since I'll be off for school. However, I need to work and suggested just taking a long weekend--4 days of so. I talked to Jeanine last night, and she suggested I work at PG while I'm in Fresno then I can maximize my work time during break. I called Chris today, and he ok'd that I'd still be per diem in December. So the plan is, Alan and I will spend the week between Xmas and New Years in Fresno. Alan hopes to run a improv workshop for some high schoolers that week, and I'll work at PG. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone for more than just a few hours on a weekend. Everyone thank Jeanine for the idea.

1 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger fuzzyelf said...

sweet biscuits!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home