Thursday, March 01, 2007

Happy National Pig Day (for real)

This week has been a interesting week. The boss is on vacation, and since I'm the 'supervisor', I get to play boss. Basically, I get to go to his morning meetings, lead the department meetings, and try to keep things from blowing up. I don't really have much authority. I see my role and making sure the department doesn't go to hell and stuff gets done that needs to get done. It's been a stressful week. I'm trying to not be a complete bitch, but also trying to let people know when they are putting me in an awkward or compromised position. All and all, it's not too bad until I try to do treats and Chris's job all at the same time. Only one more day then Chris will be back, and I can resume my more peon job. Hopefully, people have not taken anything that's happened this week personal.

1 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger sonicfrog said...

Amantis - I FINALLY got around to linking you on my blog.

PS. My blog URL has changed.

http://sonicfrog.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home