Monday, October 10, 2005

Another fabulous mountain weekend!

So as some of you know, this past weekend Sarah, Bryan and I went backpacking. I can't even begin to explain to you the events of the weekend here, but when I talk to you I'll be more than happy to share some anecdotes. Let's just say there was (in random order): Blair Witch phenomenom, hot springs, pseudo bears, people from Santa Cruz, me falling, Sarah drunk, lost trails, rock climbing, me falling some more, cold weather, pain and suffering, free campsite, illegal overnight camping, Sarah cutting an apple 3 times larger than the knife, me falling again, beautiful mountains, bright blue water. Pics won't be posted here since we used my disposible camara. I will try to get them developed soon to show everyone. Good times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home