Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Another blog!

There will probably be a lot of blogs this next 2 weeks. Alan's not home, but I don't have to time or money to go out. So during study breaks I'll blog. Today was a weird day. First, some jackass parked illegally behind me and gave me literally 4 inches of room. So at 6:30 in the morning I had to wake up my neighbor that doesn't go to work til 10 because she was parked in front of me. I didn't feel bad when my bumper scraped the top of his low riding car while I was trying to squeeze out. I did feel bad waking up Kate. I owe her big time. When I got to student teaching it was probably 10 degrees colder than at my house, and I didn't bring gloves. That sucked. But not as much as when some kid threw a football and it hit me square on the side of the head. Once the headache and the dizziness subsided, it turned out to be a pretty normal day.

1 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, football to the head

 

Post a Comment

<< Home