Friday, February 03, 2006

"Virus" is a Latin word used by doctors to mean, "Your guess is as good as mine”

So today is day 2 of staying home sick from work. It's a new record though...this is my first official sickness of the flu season. Last year I was sick at least 3 or 4 times by this time of the year. Although I feel significantly better from yesterday, I tried to get ready for work and it was just all over. My body has been in so much distress over the last 24+ hours, that it rebelled against me and I had to call in. On a positive note, I was hungry this morning for the first time since dinner on Wednesday night! Yay! No more force feeding myself! I am currently eating breakfast, then will return to bed. Hopefully tomorrow I will be feeling much more normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home