Monday, January 16, 2006

Once again I've been MIA. Nothing really to report that needs to be shared with the whole world. This past weekend I went to LA to visit Alan. Pics are posted on his myspace blog. If you don't have myspace, you will have to wait for him to email them to me so i can post them. I am not as technologically gifted as Alan, Bryan, Ernest, and all my other friends that 'play' on computers for a living. But enough of that....

LA was great. Friday night I got in at a pretty decent time. We ordered pizza and I fell asleep to an Egypt show. Went to sleep and slept in nice and late on Saturday. We went to the La Brea tar pits and the museums there. We ate some mmm mmm good food and went to Second City to see The 313 and then the Improv Jam. Sunday morning we got up at a fairly reasonable time, and took a hike up near the Hollywood sign then down through Brush Canyon to the 'Bat Cave'. Then we had a nice lunch before heading back for a quick nap before my drive home. The drive home involved me getting lost, driving up the coast, calling just about everyone I knew (of which no one answered their phones). For whatever reason, calling Patrick didn't occur to me until after I was almost home. That was dumb. Whatever though...I made it home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home