Friday, January 06, 2006

Winter blahs...

So I've been MIA again. Sorry. I've been lazy. Sarah was in Bakersfield filling in at new facility in our company that doesn't have any fulltime staff yet. So it was a busy week, although not as bad as it could have been. I'm tired from staying up late all week to watch football. I haven't caught up on sleep. Hopefully, I will be able to sleep in late tomorrow morning. Tonight we are going to go see Will in Barefoot in the Park at 2nd Space Theatre. Sunday I get to break in the new snowshoes! Yippee! I've managed to avoid all the sickness that plagued work over the holidays. Don't ask me how (and I'm now knocking on wood). I have a touch of some sinus congestion right now, but I think it is going away. Christmas and New Year's was great. Alan was in town from LA and we got go spend a lot of QT. I plan on going next weekend to LA. Warm weather! Yippee! That's all for now. That's my life in a nutshell.

1 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY AMANDA-GLAD YO SURVIVE THE FLU CRAP- I WAS NOT AS LUCKY. GOOD BLOG SPOTS. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU. SEE YA AT WORK DAVID

 

Post a Comment

<< Home