Saturday, October 25, 2008

Baby it's getting cold outside!

Fall is in full swing. This weekend is cool and rainy. Highs are supposed to only by in the upper 40's and low 50's. Our heat is on intermittantly, and the heaters were turned on at the EL over the last couple weeks. I bought my winter coat 2 weekends ago, and got my boots today. My boots are waterproof are supposed to keep my feet warm down to -20 degrees. I'll report how they do when the cold sets in. I got another sweater today, and I think I'm going to wear it tonight for Bryan's 30th b-day party. After appetizers at the Zera's, we're going bar hopping. I expect that I'll be pretty chilly.

In other news, work is still going well. It's been a slow week for me, but next week I get a new vet whom I expect to be challenging. I'm looking forward to a challenge. I don't want to work with easy guys all the time. I volunteered to be on the committee to raise money for the Combined Federal Campaign. Just in the last 3 weeks the blind center has raised over 600 dollars. Our goal is to be the best money raisers in the hospital. I bought my wedding dress. I sent the link to several people, but if you are interested and didn't get an email from me then let me know. We also reserved rooms at a local hotel for out of town guests. Sometime soon Alan and I need to reserve our room. That's about all I know for right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home