Monday, July 07, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!!

So this weekend was jammed packed. After our activities on Thursday, Alan and I spent a good part of Friday morning finishing the house. Staci and Adam arrived in the mid afternoon and we went to a great place next to Improv Olympic and Wrigley Field for some food and beer. After that continued consuming beer until we went to a local bar in the evening. This bar is great because it allows dogs on Friday nights, so Grody and Meili got to join in on the festivities. After the bar we went to the grocery store and in out hunger bought more food than we could consume in several days.

On Saturday the boys and girls split up so the girls could go wedding dress shopping. We found some good ones. That evening we had deep dish pizza and then went to celebrate my bday at some bars a few neighborhoods away. We finished the evening with hotdogs and fries. Mmm.

On Sunday Adam and Staci left early and I played with my new iPod Nano. In the afternoon, Sarah and I took Grody and Meili to the dog beach. Meili had a lot of first this weekend. First she got to go to a bar then she got to go to a beach. She was entertaining to say the least. I've got pics but Alan is much more of a handle the pictures type of person so I'll let him handle that. After the dog beach we ate yummy stir fry at Bryan and Sarah's.

Today was my first day of work. It was pretty much uneventful. The day was filled with meeting people, getting a tour, and observing lessons. The girls and guy in my office are pretty cool. My supervisors seem great. I have a lot of literature to look over, but tonight I was just too busy with other stuff. I'm back on my diet hard core. My body has rebelled these last few weeks of bad eating. I resisted pie and donuts today, exercised, and ate vegetarian corn dogs. Alan is in Vegas so I'm on my own this week. I'm exhausted so it's time for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home